Thursday, November 12, 2009

Beautiful Baby...

Seriously...my niece is so cute!! She is just so tiny and precious. I love her, I love her, I love her!!! I had the day off yesterday, so I took advantage of it and headed up to see Kimberly, Zach, and Abs. So peaceful...
Dinner, or maybe it was her second dinner, a snack, or all of the above. It is hard to keep up with which meal she is on because she eats so often:).
Baby legs and feet...
She is hilarious because she always looks like she is smiling. Such a little ham already.
She had her eyes open for about a half hour in the evening. She just wanted to check everyone out and see what she had been sleeping through.
Can't wait to see her again on Saturday. She has stolen my heart:).

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Marisa--your pics just brought tears to my eyes. thank you for capturing our little angel so beautifully--we can't wait to see you all again either.

Kora said...

AGH! These are so cute. I can't wait to see her in a bit. She's such a little peanut! And I love that she always looks like she's smiling.