Monday, November 9, 2009

Enter: Abigail Kristine

And that is what she did. Enter. Abigail made an early entry into the world and a big entry into my heart. I guess she just couldn't wait to meet all of us:)! Or, maybe she wanted her Mom to have a glass of wine on Thanksgiving. Either way, she entered this world with a bit of a bang!! Abby wasn't due to arrive until around December 10th...and to our surprise, she joined the family on November 6th...practically perfect in every way.

Even though she was a few weeks early, she just seems so perfect. Maybe I am a little bias...you be the judge...isn't that face so sweet?!? Full head of hair!
New Mommy...I think it was love at first sight! Ha. Kimberly just kept staring at her. I can't believe my big sister is a Mom...A-MAZ-ING.
Can't wait to see you both on Wednesday!! I hope Abs is ready for some good snuggle time with Auntie...well, she doesn't really get the option:).
Welcome to the world, to our family, and into my heart...I already love you so much Abs!!!

1 comment:

Leah said...

Simply perfect!

Take LOTS of pictures!