Sunday, November 1, 2009

Congratulations Kora and Nick

"Celebrate good times, come on!!!" Kora and Nick just got back from Mexico, where Nick popped the question. Yesterday was the first time we had seen then since they got back, so it was a Halloween / engagement celebration.

Here is a picture of her gorgeous ring. B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!! Different angle...the band is gorgeous.


Love birds:).
Champagne toast...
I am so happy for the two of them!! Our family keeps growing...we are so blessed:). Kora and Nick compliment each other so well. I wish them all the happiness. Welcome to the family Nick...I know we can be a bit much sometimes, but just stay patient with us:).

2 comments:

Kora said...

Ris, your pics really show off the ring nicely :). Thanks for the sweet words in your post. I just keep staring at my ring...love it! Now just trying to find a location...

Leah said...

Whooooohoooooo!!! I love it! I love it! Congrats!