Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lady Bug

Today is my first day of summer and I was checking my email, in the living room of course because we have no office in our mansion (hahaha), and turned around to see my cute little dogie all snuggled up on the couch. The blanket wasn't covering quite as much so I helped her out a little bit. I just had to share the picture because it was so cute. She is such a sweet dog...I love my little Lady!!Her big dopey brother likes to be outside from sun up to sun down chewing on his Kong Ball. I kid you not, he could chew on that ball for HOURS, which ends up making him get dirty so he has to stay out most of the day.
So excited that it is now summer!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love how Baxter is like "hi mom, can i come in now?" Your dogs are funny and I love that you call Lady, Lady Bug. :)