Monday, June 8, 2009

Love grows best...

Last night our good friends Primo and Margaret came over to watch the Lakers game with us. I wanted to finish my book really bad so that I could move onto my new book club book, so I spent most of the game reading and just looking up for highlights.

Primo took the picture below with his phone because he thought it was too cute to miss, therefore the quality of the picture isn't the best, but I wanted to share it with you anyway because this is such a normal occurance in our house. I always sit in the chair while Richie almost always sits on the couch. Even though there is way more room for the puppies to lay on the couch with Richie, they always want to be close to their momma and the three of us end up squishing on the chair, while Richie is sprawled out on the couch. I didn't know Primo was taking this picture so he caught us in a very real moment. Richie and I are kind of "stuck" in our small little house because of the wonderful housing market and we keep complaining and saying we want something with more space for us, the dogs, and hopefully one day, kids. Then again, we also realize that living in a small space kind of forces us to snuggle, talk, and, as in the picture above, literally lay on top of each other:). Love really does grow best in little houses!!

3 comments:

Kora said...

Ris, that's cute. Your posts are always so sweet :).

Leah said...

That is effing adorable! I love it love it love it! I need it I need it I need it!

One day...

Kimberly said...

That made me cry. It's so sweet and some day you guys will get more space for the pups and KIDS but right now, your house looks to be the perfect size. :) Love you