Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day BBQ

To celebrate Memorial Day, Kora invited a few people over to her cute house in Olympia. We had a great time. Nick was golfing most of the BBQ, so it was a really good thing that Kyle showed up and was able to man the grill, as it was obvious Kora did not really know what to do with that thing!! This was another fun event that I was able to use my fun new camera! Baby Griffin lounging on the couch! He is such a cutie:).


Kora--always being the hostess with the mostess. Doesn't she look so cute in her little apron and old fashion kitchen?!

This was just too cute not to capture. Dad and daughter swingin' away.

I just thought this was a cute picture of my Dad so I had to share it with everyone:).I actually caught Sophia in a cute pose instead of a crazy one. She has realized that she no longer likes to get her picture taken, therefore, whenever you point a camera in her direction she will cover her face or make a silly face. I had to take this from a distance so that she didn't realize I was taking it of her...I caught her!!!After Nick got done golfing he had to open his birthday gift from my parents. This kiss was not the only gift he got, but I thought this picture was much cuter than the one of just him and his "real" gift.
Holidays, no matter which one, are always such a great excuse to hang out with family and friends. We all had a wonderful, relaxing time and were able to spend some time remembering those who had lost their lives serving our country...a big thank you to those men and women...







No comments: