Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year Baby Don

On New Year's Eve I was 21 weeks and 3 days. We took some bump pics before heading out to our friend, Willie's house. It is so crazy because it seems like in the last couple weeks Baby Don has really started to pop out there. Richie keeps teasing me because almost every night I will tell him, "Look!!! I think he grew last night!!!" Richie is quick to remind me that he is suppose to grow every day, and that he is not doing anything different than other babies:). Happy New Year Baby Don!!!! We are so excited to meet you this year and as you can see, your Dad and I already love you soooooo much.
New Years Eve was very nice and low key for us this year. We stopped by my parents to check on Joe (since he was home alone...don't worry, his idea of a rager consisted of 6 friends...LOL) before heading out to Willie's. Richie had to work the next day so we didn't even stay until midnight!! We were in bed watching the needle to ring in the new year. I know, I know old and boring, but it was actually kind of nice to celebrate with just our little family:).
I hope everyone enjoyed their New Years Eve and I wish you all the best in 2011!

6 comments:

Kora said...

Weird...I'm emo today and your post could have made me cry :). I love Baby D so much, too! Can't wait to meet him...cheers to a fab year!

Amy said...

Kora - you are always emo! I love it. I am just sappy and emotional everyday - I've come terms with it. :o) Happy New Year to all. We didn't even make it to midnight, Ris. So you are still cooler than us. :O)

Kimberly said...

I was going to say the same thing as you Amy about Kora--HA. . .we had a low key NY's too Ris, Z and I watched New Year's at the Needle and called it a night. . .sounds like lots of peeps did that this year.

Kora said...

You guys are both jerks :).

Michelle said...

i watched New years at te Needle in my bed then called it a night too.

MamaSophia said...

You guys are so cute! It's so fun because you really do feel like overnight your belly just starts to pop out! You will be such great parents :-)