Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas at the Hussey house is always filled with lots of commotion and noise, yet it is always so relaxing. Well, at least to me...sometimes, I think it might be a little much for the out-laws, oops, I mean in-laws:). I know it is for my husband!! He is still not quite used to all the noise and commotion, but every year he learns how to deal with it a little better.

Here is Sophia playing with Uncle Joe's Guitar Hero. This was not a new toy, but something that we should have re-wrapped for her because she found it to be very entertaining. I can't believe how old she looks in this picture!!! Sweet Griffin...adorable like always:).
These two dorks!!! You may notice that Richie had T.V. ears around his neck. The are the best thing EVER. My Dad has a hard time hearing the TV so he wears them to avoid turning the TV up so loud that it drives everyone else nuts. They worked great on Christmas day because Richie could listen and watch the Lakers game without it disturbing, or adding any more noise, to the day. I think they also helped him to deal with some of the Hussey noise as well:).
Baby Don will be all ready for the Husky blackout game next year:). He will also be able to match his Dad because Richie always wears black Husky gear.
Last but not least, Abigail, the sweet little muffin. She did great on Christmas day. She is such a nice, sweet little girl.
"So this is Christmas, and a Happy New Year." Please picture me singing that song while you read that:). I hope that everyone enjoyed their Christmas as much as I was able to.
Happy Birthday Jesus!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can actually hear you singing that song! I love it. Christmas was great - Thanks, Husseys!!

Kimberly said...

I actually started singing it when I was reading it. :) Love that pic of Abigail.