Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dinner with the girls...

On Saturday night I was able to meet up with two of my favorite gals, Jessica and Lauren. We met in Gig Harbor at a restaurant called Green House. It was really good!! They had quite the wine list, which I, of course, had to steer clear of, but I look forward to going there again someday and sampling some:). The atmosphere was very relaxing and this is a place that I would recomend to anyone passing through Gig Harbor.

It was great to catch up and talk about all the fun things that have been going on in our lives lately. Like always, it was much too short and we left wishing we had more time to hang out. We all missed our fourth lady, Beth, who was unable to make it. None-the-less, great to catch up even for a short while:).
I wish we were all able to get together more often, as it is great to meet up and share comfortable conversation that comes with friendships which spans decades. However, this will have to hold us over until March when the four of us are planning a Levenworth weekend trip. I can't wait!!!
It was great to see you ladies! I am so blessed to have all of you as friends:).

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am sad that I had to miss it, but glad you guys had a nice time! Can't wait for our trip! XOXO