Friday, October 2, 2009

Nick's Senior Pics

Nick is a senior at Capitol High School this year. I was able to take his senior pictures last week. It was a great time!! We started at the Capitol and then ended at his grandparents house, out on Cooper Point, which was AMAZING!! It was the most beautiful home I have ever been in!! Here are a few pictures for you to look at. Hope you like them:)...
Nick's little sisiter joined us so that they could get a couple shots together. She was running around most of the time and I was trying to dodge her in the back ground...then I finally decided to embrace it:) I think this is one of my favorite shots because it tells the story of the shoot so well!!!!















2 comments:

Kora said...

I like the one with the little sister in the background and the two of them together with the capital in the background...nice work, Ris!

Leah said...

Great job!