Friday, September 25, 2009

Great win Dawgs!!!

Last weekend the University of Washington played USC. We are a team coming off of a horrible season, and they are a team that has been nationally ranked for years. The Dawgs played great and were able to pull off the win. It was AMAZING. This is something that we needed so bad!!! I have to admit, that I got a little emotional at the end of the game and was wishing I was there. Everyone was going crazy at my parents house, cheering, crying, and hugging...I know, we are total dorks, but come on, we didn't win a freakin' game last year and then we beat a really good team!

Here is Griff...all ready to cheer the Dawgs on. Nick and Kora came over and brought the celebratory dinner. The shrimp were so good...perfect to celebrate a victory!!!
See, everyone was celebrating after the game...even baby Griffin!!


Go crazy...the Dawgs won!!!


Here's to you Huskies!!!



I am so glad that we are back. It was such a great game and I know that this season will bring many more wins!!
To all you Dawg fans....keep on barking!!!!!

2 comments:

Kora said...

Love the pic of Sophs going crazy...she's going so crazy she's not even wearing pants! That's a party!

Malia said...

We have a lot of pants-free days around here too! B usually loses pieces of clothes as the day goes on. :)