Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Kim's Baby Shower

The count down in on!!! Abby is getting so close to being here and I can't wait. Last weekend I went up to Kimberly and Zach's house in Woodinville for Kimberly's baby shower. It was such a nice day and great to see some of Kim's peeps that I hadn't seen in awhile. Once we left, I realized that we really only have a couple months until Abby is here!!! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy seems like it has gone. Here are a few pictures from the shower.
Here is Kimberly and Malia (Kora's Best Friend from high school). Malia is about five weeks ahead of Kimberly. I thought they both looked so cute:)...we had to get a "bumpin' bellies" pic!!
Amy made this cake. She did such a great job...she really is talented. For those of you who have not seen it, the cake matches Abby's bedding. Too cute!
Grammy talking to Abby...
I thought this picture was so cute. The guys (and me most of the time) were downstairs watching the Husky game. Griffin is just kickin' it with the guys. His expression is so funny in this picture.
My mom, Kora, Michelle and I all stayed up there Saturday night to help make sure everything got cleaned up. Of course we had to stay up late chatting. Here we are all saying goodnight to Abby...

I am so excited for this little baby to get her. I can't wait to see what she looks like. It really is an amazing thing to see your own sister, someone that you love so much, becoming a mother. I know Kimberly and Zach are going to be great parents...Abby is a lucky girl!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ris-you pretty much made me cry. :)