Thursday, October 8, 2009

Finally feeling like fall...

I set out on a walk the other day and realized that even though it still feels warm out...well at least during the day, it is certainly starting to look like fall. I was so glad that I grabbed my camera on the way out the door so I could capture the early phase of Fall around my home. The drive up to my neighborhood is lined with trees and every year, I love watching them change...every day looks a little different.

Leaves are slowly, but surely making a appearance on the ground:)!!




I really do love Fall. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate this Indian Summer that we are having, but I'm always ready for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, wearing cute scarves, and hearing the leaves crunch under my feet. :)
Happy Fall to everyone!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love hearing the leaves crunch under my feet too. Zach and I plan on taking a fall walk Saturday morning down the Tolt Pipeline--it's beautiful. . .and I'm going to Octoberize my house on Sat while he is at the game. Can't wait.