Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Seahawks 2009

Last Sunday Kora invited Richie and I to go to the Seahawks game with her and Nick. The seats were great!! However, the game was not so great:(. Right from the start the Seahawks sucked it up. No matter what the outcome of the game though, they are always so much fun to go to. The 12th man is always loud and crazy, which is my style for watching football. Hopefully we will win next week and start to turn this season around.

Here are Richie and I outsides of Qwest. This was still the beginning of the game. As you can see, I was super excited to be cheering my Hawks on..."Kaw Ka-Kaw!!!" (That is my version of what a real seahawk would sound like). Oh yeah, I forgot my sunglasses, luckily Nick an awesome pair for me to wear!!!

Still the beginning of the game when everyone is happy.

This is when things started to go downhill. Kora is pretending that she is cheering...but you can tell from the guys faces that things are not going so well, which was the case most of the game.


We still had fun though!!
On our way to the car. Even though we were sad loosers, we still found it in us to smile big for the camera and yes, I am still rockin' the awesome shades.

The foursome!


We had a great time...Thanks Kora!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cute pics, especially the one of you and Richie before the game! He always looks so nice when he smiles instead of making a silly face. :)