Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One last night...

...as just the two of us. Today is Baby Don's due date, but so far he hasn't acted like he is really planning on going any where. At my doctor appointment today we decided to get induced tomorrow morning at 8:30 am. So if all goes well, we will have a baby by the end of the day tomorrow:). I am so excited to meet our little guy!!! Tomorrow our lives will change forever. For nearly 10 years, Richie and I have loved and taken care of each other and tomorrow we will have somebody, who is a little bit of both of us, to love and take care of.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marisa and Richie, Your lives will change tomorrow but it is the best change ever....You are so blessed. We are anxious to love on that little guy!! Take care of each other....Love, Mom

Kimberly said...

gah Ris, I'm a bawl fest. You both are going to be great parents and you will love your little guy like you never thought imaginable--like I used to say when Abby was born, it just seemed like I could burst sometimes because I was so happy. . .I know you are going to feel the same way. Chaotic Livin is going to head to a whole new level in a few days. :) Love you guys and can't wait to meet Baby D!

Kora said...

I'm so excited tonight for you guys! I canNOT wait to hold that little guy. Love you guys! Good luck with everything tomorrow and I'll see you in the evening.