Friday, March 11, 2011

30 Weeks!!!!

These pictures were taken at 30 weeks and 5 days, but I am actually 31 weeks and 4 days now. I can't believe how fast this is going!!! Richie and I went out the other day to pick up some essentials that Baby would need for survival if he were to come tomorrow, but we still have a lot of items that we need to pick up. It is crazy to think that he is so close to his big debut. We definitely have A LOT left to do before Don gets here. As soon as we get more work done on the nursery I will make sure to post some pictures.
The other night the little guy woke me up (which is becoming a habit of his...guess I should start getting used to it) with all his moving around. He is certainly a busy little boy:). After I woke up, I was laying there with my hand resting on my tummy, willing him to go back to sleep, so that I could go back to sleep, when I felt his little foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was one of the most incredible things I have ever experienced. It was such a clear feeling of a foot inside the palm of my hand. I can't wait to see what that sweet little foot looks like.
Little Man, we can't wait to meet you and we love you sooooo much already:).

3 comments:

Leah said...

You look great Marisa! 31 weeks, I too feel your pregnancy is flying! I remember the first time Andrew and I felt each other, we both jumped!

Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Kimberly said...

wow, that just made me get teary. . .can't wait to meet Baby Don!

Kora said...

Yeah, Ris. You bring it home with each of your posts :). I can't wait to meet little D!