Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jacob 2011

A couple weeks ago I headed up to Mt. Rainier to do a Senior photo shoot for my cousin Brian's oldest son, Jacob. It was a very HOT day, so walking around the mountain proved to be a sweaty task. Jacob was great to work with and willing to go off the trail, even when we were taking pictures right next to the sign that said "Please stay on trail." It was a fun day...a little rushed, as I had to get back to Olympia to do some work. I would have loved to look around more, since I haven't been up there since I was a freshman in high school!!










It was great to see Jacob, as it has been many years!!! He has definitely grown up:).

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures. He looks like his dad.

lindzabenz said...

These are awesome!! Great job Maris!