Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Michaela 2011

Michaela was my student as a Sophomore and is also a very good friend of my younger brother, Joe, so I was very thrilled and honored when she asked me to do her senior pictures. It was a REALLY hot day when we did the shoot, but she was a trooper and never let the heat get to her. We met up at Tumwater Falls Park, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places to take pictures. We walked all over the park and got so many great pictures that it was hard to choose which ones were my favorite. Here a just a few of them:)...Enjoy...









4 comments:

Amy said...

really cute pics. she is a doll.

Leah said...

Great work!! I love how vibrant the colors are.

Beth said...

Great pics! She is such a cutie. The last photo is stunning.

Kora said...

Love the backgrounds in the shots. Michaela looks super cute, too, of course.