Sunday, July 25, 2010

Brown Family Pictures

I met up with the Brown Family a couple weeks ago to do a family shoot for them. This was a really special shoot for them because Daddy is getting ready to leave for a year of training followed by a year of deployment. Kyri, the Mom, really wanted to get some family shots before he left. We met up at Tolmie State Park, which was an adventure in itself!!! The Browns got a little lost, I had no cell service at the park to help them, and we ended up getting started an hour late. However, after the rough start we had a great time!!! Here are just a few of my favorites...
This soldier just couldn't keep his lips away from his Lady:).
I think this one may be my favorite. I LOVE the genuine laughter:).



























Thank you for such a fun shoot!!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

OMG--I also really love the shot of them walking on the bridge with the water in the background.

Michelle said...

Pretty Pictuers. The family will remember these forever. Especially him with just his kids. The kissing one is great So soft and sweet.

Kora said...

Totally cute!