Monday, July 12, 2010

Off to Alderbrook

A couple weeks ago I headed to the Alderbrook Resort with my Mom, Dad, and Sophia. One of my best friends was getting married there, but was just having a small wedding with family only. As guests at the Alderbrook, we just happen to be eating dinner while the ceremony was going on so we were able to spy a bit:). It was a fun, relaxing night. Sophia and I were able to swim a little bit, we had some GREAT food, and most importantly, I got to see my dear friend on her special day. Here are a couple pictures from my phone that we took at Alderbrook.








Congratulations Jessica and Jesse!

3 comments:

Leah said...

LOVE the Alderbrook! Sophia looks so much like her mommy in that picture! What a big girl.

Anonymous said...

it's really weird to see a glass of wine in your hand.

Kora said...

Cute pics!