Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bedtime Snuggles

While I was getting ready for bed last night I came out into the living room to find my husband and little Lady have some snuggle time before hittin' the hay. It was so cute because she was trying so hard to sit like a human:). That dog is so funny. I really do think that she thinks she is a human. She likes to sleep with her head on a pillow, covered up with a blanket. So funny. Sorry for the quality...I grabbed my phone off of the coffee table for a quick shot so that I could catch the moment.

3 comments:

Leah said...

That is sooo cute! Ris, my dad always says dogs/cats are just humans with fur. Love it!

Kimberly said...

Lady Bug is so cute. What a great personality. :)

Michelle said...

She is so dang cute. She is soo very funny too. Hope she is staying cool. You would never find Baxter doing that. :-)