Friday, June 4, 2010

Pacifier

I always joke around and say that Baxter's Kong ball is kind of like a pacifier. He licks and chews it for about 4-5 hours a day. He loves that thing. When we have people over to our house, we put peanut butter in it to distract him from the new people that are in his space:). Don't mind the quality of the following pictures...Bax HATES the camera. He barks and starts running all around whenever I bring it out...I think the noise it makes creeps him out or something. For this reason, I can really only take pictures of him with my phone.

Here he is just playing with his pacifier, which is normally what you can find him doing... except for the other night, when I was getting ready for bed, I found my special little baby sleeping in the chair. He was cuddling his Kong ball!! It was so dang cute. I don't know if he actually loves it so much that he needed to sleep with it, or if he just didn't want Lady to play with it while he was snoozing!! (side note: don't his ears look so cute in this picture?)
Oh he is a "special" boy!! I love my Big Guy!!!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

i love that his paw is up on the arm of the chair.

Leah said...

What a sweet boy.