Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl

Sweet Sophia Rose turned 4 at the end of May...that is how far behind I am on blogging!! It was such a great party. She is in the Disney Princess phase right now, so her party had a Aerial (sp?) / mermaid theme. It turned out really cute.

She got a big girl bike!! A few days before her party, Kyle took her to the store to see which bike she liked. I think it is so funny because she chose the blue one. Her Dad loved pink as a child and now she loves blue...a little gender mix up:).

By the end of the party Abs was exhausted!!!
Pretty girl.

I just thought this was a funny picture!!!
The beautiful cake that Amy made...she is so talented.

Cute cousins!!
Another funny pic.
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! I cannot believe you are already 4. I love you so much:).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, Sophia takes after Uncle Joe. His truck is the same color as her bike and he also, loves Blue. Happy Birthday Sweet girl. Great Job on the Pictures of the party.

Amy said...

The pics are great,Ris! Thanks for always doing such thoughtful posts.

The Chases said...

Hey! Would love it if you could take pictures of my boys. Are you up for that? Let me know! You can call or email me 360-870-0619 or chasejessica@comcast.net.

THANKS!