Friday, June 25, 2010

Napa, California

Last weekend, Kora and I joined seven other girls and headed down to Napa, California to enjoy Jessica's bachelorette weekend. I LOVE Napa and was so excited to go again. The trip was a little rushed, but we were able to get some tastings in and enjoy each other's company. While we were down there, we knew that my Mom, Kimberly, and Amy were all hanging out together, so we took the following picture and sent it to them with a message of "cheers from Napa!" This was the response that we got from them...
It came with the message "cheers from Oly!"
They thought they were so funny!!! We have had such crappy weather here in Olympia...I think we have even broken some records for so much terrible weather in consecutive days!!!
The whole thing got quite a few laughs from all the ladies in Napa:).

3 comments:

Amy said...

I don't mind the rain anymore now that I have a garden! Less time watering... The weekend was fun for us too. We could pretend we were in Napa.

Kimberly said...

I almost sent a pic of our Box of wine in the frige. :)

KelsinaterB said...

You "Hussey's" are too funny! And you look great! I think I'm going to Napa in August. You'll have to give me the dets on where to go. :)