Friday, June 25, 2010

More pics from Napa

Here are some more pictures from Napa. Everything was so pretty...just as I remembered!! This is Kora and I at Mandavi Winery. Jessica, the beautiful Bride to Be!
Here are all the girls. It was so great chatting and catching up with everyone. As we have gotten a little older we keep joking around that the only time we see each other is for weddings and funerals. Granted this was a wedding event, but it was great to spend some quality time and have conversations with each girl that were not rushed. I have known almost all of these ladies for 20+ years.
Baby grapes...
Just a cool shot...

Beautiful Napa...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Napa looks beautiful. Glad you guys had fun, all the pics are great. Jessica is lucky to have such a great group of gals to celebrate with!

Anonymous said...

Marisa, you're pictures are great. I love when I can "travel" vicariously through others' photos!. :)