Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Walla Walla

A couple weekends ago I ventured over to Walla Walla to visit my friends Tyler and Chelsea. These are just some pictures from the weekend that I enjoyed and thought that I would share with you.

This was the last day. Alyssa and Ian had already headed back home so we are sans one girl. Zerba cellars.
Getting some buds!!! Can't wait to go back in August or September when there are big, beautiful grapes to take pics of. I liked how Tyler was in the background of this picture. He was such a great wine host all weekend long. I learned so many new things!!!
Just a cool shot...
Playing would you rather, which can definitely get a little gross with our group.

Just playing with Sarah and Garron's wide angle lens...LOVED IT!!!
Pretty Denali.

It was such a fun weekend. Good friends, good food, and good wine. How could you go wrong?

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love all these pictures! I also love that you have been on some fun wine tasting adventures lately. Wine tasting and friends has to be one of the best things in the entire world!

I LOVE Denali too!

Anonymous said...

Love that dog.
-zach

vintagetrunkshow said...

Awe, so cute! Looks like you ladies had a lovely time. Love the shot of the grape vine :)