Thursday, May 20, 2010

Go Seahawks

Abby came down yesterday to hang out with my Mom while Kimberly went to Alderbrook for a tour. Kora also happened to have Sophia hanging out with her so my Mom took Abby over there to visit with her cousin. While she was there my Mom found Nick's Seahawk beanie and put it on Abs. I thought she looked so cute sportin' the Hawk gear. Unfortunately, the only camera I had close was my cell phone, so please disregard the lack in quality that these pictures present:).

Rock out with you Hawk out!!!! Getting ready to leave...if you can't tell, she fell asleep about two minutes after getting in the car!!
It was so great to see Abby and Sophia yesterday!! Those two girls always make me happy:).

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Ah, my baby is so dang cute. :) She had fun with you guys yesterday! Thanks for lovin on her.

Amy said...

she looks more like the twinners' baby pics in the pic with the hat. such a beautiful little face.