Friday, May 29, 2009

He creates lots of smiles:)

So, I know that this happened a couple of months ago, but like I had said in a previos blog...I have been a really crappy blogger lately. While this event is not the most recent thing that has happened to me...it was too cute to go "un-blogged!!"

The below picture is from Kimberly and Zach's rehersal dinner. It was at the Alexis hotel in downtown Seattle. It was very beautiful and everyone in attendance was able to sit around one very large, square, table, which was great fun for conversation.

While we were waiting to get our food Richie and Sophia started to play with each other at the table. It was so cute because she was laughing a hearty, strong laugh. She was just soooo amused by him. The laughing went on and on...it was great because he was keeping her entertained while we waited for dinner, which can be a tough time for toddlers:).

Yep...still laughing!!!

These were the ribbons off of the gift bags that Kimberly gave to her bridesmaids. I obviously thought it was more beautiful as a big bow in my hair! You can see Richie in the background trying to figure out how he can make this funny....hmmmm...what will he come up with?



Oh, he wants to un-wrap my "package." I guess he not only can make Sophia laugh, but most adults as well...even when he is uncomfortably inappropriate, which is how I always explain his humor.

I love this guy for always knowing how to make me laugh!! Thanks Rich:).




1 comment:

Kora said...

Cute post...don't feel bad about not being a good blogger. I've been a bad blog watcher, not sure what I've been doing with my time :).