Wednesday, May 13, 2009

crappy blogger

Sorry I have been such a horrible blogger lately. My life went in a bit of a dry spell for a few weeks, with nothing very interesting happening. Last weekend, however, was very busy and there were so many things that I could have blogged about. I even toted my camera all weekend so that I could post cute pictures of everything. Now the only thing holding me back is the fact that I can't find my camera!!! It might be at my parents house, which is the last place that I remember taking any pictures, but I just don't know for sure. I am pretty positive, however, that it is not at my house. I looked all over the place last night so that I could upload pictures and could not find it any where!!!! Last night was one of the few nights that I was acctually allowed access to my computer. With my husband finishing his degree online, I NEVER get to use my computer, which greatly limits my blogging time:). So anyway, once I find my camera, and upload pictures I will have a variety of topics to blog about. Some of the topics include: spending time with old friends, sibling birthdays, baby brothers senior prom, nephews baptism, and of course my wonderful mother on mother's day. Hang in there...I will find my camera soon and then you will be bombarded with blogs!!!

No comments: