Friday, May 15, 2009

FOUND MY CAMERA

Yay!!!! I found my camera this morning!!!! Last weekend Kora and I went shopping to get birthday gifts, baptism gifts, and mother's day gifts. Of course I found a few items for myself. When I got home with my American Eagle bag, I didn't want to put my new clothes away, but I also did want Lady to "try" them on, so I had to keep them out of reach from her. I put the whole bag behind the mirror. When I was getting ready for work this morning, I wanted to wear one of my new shirts. As I reached into the bag to grab a shirt I saw my camera!!! I was so excited. I promise I will post fun blogs about last weekend either tonight or tomorrow morning. Thank God I didn't loose that thing...as much as I hate my camera (it takes too long for each picture), I would have hated loosing it even more. I hope everyone is having a great Friday and that you will have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: