Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

We took Don to the pumpkin patch before Halloween to pick out the perfect pumpkin to carve out and put him in for some pictures. It was also fun to get some pictures while we were there of his first trip to the pumpkin patch. He thought the pumpkins were pretty cool...and I thought he looked pretty cool sitting with them:). Such a big boy!

Our little family on the first of many future trips to the pumpkin patch. I am sure Don will start to like it a little more as he gets older. I was nice because we went during the week, so there was not a big crowd. I felt like we had the run of the place:).

Daddy got a little cold, but didn't have a hat...I thought he looked a little goofy...


Don also thought the pumpkins tasted pretty good!

I just loved this picture. My two guys:)...


These little goats were so cute. They were miniature or something.

Awwww...my sweet boy. Always so smiley. I love it:).

LOVE...he pretty much has me wrapped around his finger:).

I thank God everyday for the blessing he has given us. Don is such a sweet, happy boy and I continue to me amazed by him everyday. I love my little man!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We love your little man, too. :o)