Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Little Pumpkin

This boy sure has stolen my heart! I know this post is a little late, and I have been a crappy blogger lately, but I figured better late than never:). Don's first Halloween was certainly fun. Even though he couldn't really trick or treat yet, it was still fun to put him in a costume and carve a pumpkin out to put him in for some pictures. At first, he wasn't too sure about being in the pumpkin, but never-the-less we were able to get some pictures where he was smiling. This little guy is always so happy! I love it. All you have to do is say "hi" to him and he breaks out in a big ol' smile:).

He loves his Dad and his doggies. The all make him laugh hysterically when we are home. Sometimes he just looks at Baxter and starts to laugh, which, Richie and I wonder if that hurts Baxter's feelings since Don is just laughing at him being normal:).

He continues to amaze me everyday. He now has FOUR teeth and is already 6 months old. The other night I told him to slow down with his growing...it is all going too fast!! I don't think he is going to listen though. Last night he was getting up on all fours and rocking, so I think crawling is going to be in his near future.

When Don was first born, all I could see in him was Richie. I thought they were going to be identical. However, as he is getting older, I see so much of my little brother in him...especially in the way his hair is starting to grow in:)...Ch-ch-cha-chia (inside joke for my bro).


Like I stated above, I just love this little guy so much and he has completely stolen my heart. It is amazing the way a mother's heart can grow everyday to hold all of the new love you find for you sweet baby. Don truly has been a blessing to Richie and I:).

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love him! These photos turned out so well. He is the sweetest, smiley little boy!