Thursday, November 17, 2011

BABIES!!!!

Babies are everywhere! Two of my best friends have recently had babies and it is so exciting to get to share the joys of motherhood with them. Jessica (far right) had Trent three months after Don was born, and then Beth (middle) had Liv just a few days ago, three months after Trent was born. I know these three are going to be great friends...or at least I know they will be forced to play together! It is so nice to have friends going through the same life experiences as me so that I can ask questions, or just chat about what they are doing with their babies. Just a little Mom talk:).

Here is the first of many pictures to come in their lives! It will be fun to compare the pictures over the years to see how much they all grow and change. I can't wait to see them again soon. We have our holiday dinner coming up the Saturday after Thanksgiving...I am really looking forward to having the kids together again! My visit on Tuesday got cut a little short, so I look forward to heading up again soon to get more chatting time:).


We are all so blessed to have healthy babies, to have them around the same time, and they are blessed with instant friends.



No comments: