Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!!

Last month (which I can't believe I am already saying that!!!) we celebrated Richie's 29th birthday. For about six months out of the year he catches up with me in age. Meaning that I only get to be a cougar and rob the cradle for half of the year:).

Rich's birthday, July 12th, fell in the middle of the week. We had been really busy the last two weekends and so Richie requested a low key birthday. He actually said he didn't want to do anything except hang out at home with his baby:). Of course I had to ignore that and make him a special dinner and do some cake and ice cream.

I love this picture below...Don is like, "Dad, what are we doing???"
Richie's parents and Natalya also had to ignore the request for a quiet night and came over to join us for some cake and ice cream. Here are Rich and Nats enjoying some delicious Parmesan chicken...thanks, Beth, for the great recipe.
My little family:)...they make me so happy.
Natalya cracks me up in this picture. I guess she didn't want to smile for the camera, but she also wouldn't get out of the shot...who knows...gotta love seven year olds:).
It was a low key birthday but such a great night for a great guy. He said the best gift that he had was little Peanut. Richie is such a wonderful dad and husband and it was great to get to celebrate him for a little bit.
Don and I are so blessed to have you babe!!

No comments: