Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bigga Boy!!!!

My baby is getting so big already. I love watching him grow, but it also makes me a little sad because it seems to be going so fast!!! I always knew I wanted to be a mom some day, but I didn't realize just how much I would LOVE this job:). Everyday my little man makes me smile.

My Mom and I thought it was so hilarious to put Don in the doll's high chair:). It was just the right size!!!
He looks so big!!!
My sweet boy just snoozin'.
He loves sitting in his real high chair because he is able to sit up right a little more. I think he likes to look around:).
I just thought these little socks looked so cute:).
And lastly, a shot of his chubby little legs. I love those legs so much, but I guess I love everything about my little Don so much:).
He really is a blessing. Sometimes I look at him and I can't believe that he is mine. He was well worth the wait:)...practically perfect in every way!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Those pics of Don in the high chair crack me up--he does look so big! I can't wait to see him again soon.

Nikki and Dave Edelson said...

That doll chair makes him look like a liitle man! So cute!