Monday, December 20, 2010

When PittBulls Attack...

Yesterday I witnessed a vicious pittbull attack!!! Below you will find a picture to prove that it happened...this is a DANGEROUS dog... Ha! Yesterday my wonderful little brother came over to weed my front yard flower bed so that my homeowners association would stop charging me. It ended up being a GREAT day. Joe, Janice, and Marie stopped by and while Joe was outside working Marie, Janice, and I had a little holiday party. After all the work was done and my front yard was looking amazing, we headed out to El Sarape for some yummy Mexican food.

To end a wonderful day, Richie brought home my birthday present and insisted I open it a day early because he thought I would want to use it today...and he was right!! He got me a Nook, so I have been reading most of the day. Such a great gift...I love my hubby!
Lady also had a wonderful day with all the company. She was exhausted by night time from all the snuggles and kisses that she was "attacking" everyone with:).

3 comments:

Amy said...

Lady loves her Uncle Joe! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Ris! What a great surprise from Richie. He is very thoughtful. Glad you had a nice day yesterday and can't wait to celebrate with you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

-Zach

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Ris!!

Oh and people should be scared...very scared of Lady. She truly looks vicious!

P.S. I had to send one Christmas card for you and Kora, apparently 50 cards was NOT enough this year. SO, please know I was thinking of you and Richie and next year you'll get one of your own!