Friday, December 24, 2010

Halfway

20 weeks...halfway to meeting our baby boy. Yesterday I had my 20 week appointment and the doctor said that everything is looking great and his growth is right on track with my due date, May 10th. It was so great to see him yesterday. And to top off a wonderful day, Richie was able to feel him move last night for the first time. It was pretty soft, but he said he was certain he felt him:). I have been feeling him move around for the last couple weeks, but Richie had yet to feel it. I keep getting emotional this holiday season because I feel so blessed. My family is healthy, my husband and I both have good jobs, and now this baby boy growing strong and healthy!!! How could one person be so blessed when others are suffering????

This Christmas I am thanking God for all that He has given me and praying for those less fortunate.

Baby Don, I love you soooo much already. I hope that the next 20 weeks goes as fast as the first 20 because I can't wait to meet you sweet boy.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Kora said...

Geez, MarFaa, got me teared up...we're all pretty blessed and have a lot to be thankful for. Love you!

Beth said...

Merry Christmas! Have a wondrful day with the family. Can't wait for May to get here to be able to meet him and spoil him! Love you!

Kimberly said...

Ditto what Kora said. You don't have to go all emo on me. . .I'm already bad enough. :) It was a perfect Christmas weekend. I love that your tum is starting to pop out a little--you need to post a baby bump!