Thursday, December 16, 2010

Love this Girl...

So this picture is from a few months ago and I meant to blog about it then, but never got around to it. Since I am currently running low on blogging ideas, I will blog about this now:).

This picture was taken one weekend (I think back in September or October) that my Mom, Sophs, and myself headed up to watch Abby one night so that Kim and Zach could go to a friends wedding. It was such a fun night with the girls. My Mom's good friend Mary Beth came over to hang out with us as well, so we all got some good girl bonding time in:). Sophia is such a little character and always entertains us with her never ending questions and quirky comments. She is such a smart girl and always amazes me with the things she thinks of.

The next day my Mom, Sophia, and I headed over to Paulsbo on the ferry for my cousins baby shower. At one point Sophs asked us, "uhhhh, is this boat going to flip over???" It made me laugh, but I quickly assured her that NO WAY would this boat flip over. After we snapped this picture, Sophia said, "Let's go back in...it's a little scary out here!" It was so much fun to get some time with Sophs without all the other Aunties there. I love this little Lady!!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sophia had a great time, too! Let me know whenever you need a little more one-on-one time... :o)

Kimberly said...

That is the cutest pic of you and Sophes. Ummm, I have some ideas of what you can blog about--baby bump watch--hello, you're pregnant, let's hear all about it. Show us your new floors etc. Gah, lots of stuff.

Kora said...

Ok, that is too cute...love that girl, too. Asking if the boat is going to flip over is a reasonable question :). I need some Sophs time!

Amy said...

Come get her! :o) Santa needs a little prep time...