Monday, November 1, 2010

Thinking of....

My dear friend Chelsea is on my mind sooooo much lately. She is about to have a new baby any day. I keep waiting to hear news that Baby T has finally arrived...I'm getting a little anxious...can't imagine how she is feeling! While this is such a happy event, I am sad that I will not be able to see her right away. A little over a year ago, Chelsea and her husband moved to Walla Walla, which is not exactly down the street from Lacey, WA.

Well, Chels...your on my mind and in my prayers. I hope all goes well with with the arrival of Baby T and can't wait to meet him. Hopefully, he doesn't make you wait or get too uncomfortable...if you havn't gotten there already:). Love you.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

tell me that picture was taken awhile ago--Chels is so tiny!! such an exciting time for them!