Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy, happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! Richie and I always have a lot to be thankful for, but this year we were especially thankful. We are just so thankful for our little guy. I am almost 17 weeks into my pregnancy and everything is still looking great and healthy. After so long of trying and even starting to think that we were never going to be able to have children, we are so happy that this little guy is growing strong. Yesterday at dinner we let the family know that we are planning on naming him Don Christopher Faatoafe. My Dad was thrilled to finally have a grandchild take his name:)...so Baby Don it is!!! We are so blessed to have a healthy, loving family, jobs to support ourselves, a roof over our heads, and love in our hearts. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

3 comments:

A Little Moore said...

Yipee to a new post and to Baby Don! You look great....so happy for you guys. Enjoy the rest of the long weekend. Love ya!

Leah said...

Ohhh, I love the name-sake. Ahhh, I love the journey you two are having.
Congrats again!

Malia said...

Oh, how sweet! Cheers to you guys!