Wednesday, November 10, 2010

14 Weeks

Finally out of the first trimester!!! I wasn't planning on having an ultrasound yesterday, but I had a bit of a scare on Monday night, so I was at my doctor's office first thing on Tuesday morning. They squeezed me in for an ultrasound and found that everything was fine with baby!!! Thank God!! Needless to say, I had a little chat with my Gummie Bear to tell him not to scare me like that any more!

Did you notice I used the word "him?" It is a little early to be 100% sure, but the ultrasound tech said she was 70% sure Baby F is a BOY!!!!!!! We are so excited...maybe my Dad will get his "blond headed throwin' Samoan" after all:). Again, Baby F put on a good show for his Mom, Dad, and Grammy. He was waving, turning, and sucking his thumb (even though Richie tried to deny that one).

Baby Boy, you are loved so much already!!!!!

3 comments:

Malia said...

Glad everything is A-OK and that your doc is so accommodating and can squeeze you in. How exciting!

Kimberly said...

I am gonna spank that little boy! :) I already think he looks like Richie--has the same upper lip area. .. I think. SO CUTE, so FREAKING CUTE!!

MamaSophia said...

So exciting!!! Love the "blonde headed throwin' Samoan!" :-)