Saturday, September 12, 2009

38 years

I totally meant to do this yesterday, but forgot when I got home from work...oops. Yesterday, September 11, 2009, was my parents 38th wedding anniversary. I am so proud to tell people about that, because not only have they been married for that long, but they have been in love even longer. These two people set such a great example of how to create, work at, and live a happy, loving life.

This is them on their wedding day, signing their license. Gotta love my Dad's side burns!!! By the way, he was totes hung over for his wedding, which always make me laugh to think of when I look at these pictures. (P.S.--doesn't my sister Kimberly look so much like my Mother?!?) Here they are now...38 years, six children, two and a...well almost three grandchildren, and lots of great memories later!!!! I still see the same happy smiles from the picture above:).
Thank you, Mom and Dad, for teaching your children how to be responsible, caring adults...and most of all...thank you for loving each other for all these years. You have truly created a wonderful life around you:)!!!!!

1 comment:

Kora said...

Geez, Ris...I'm like bawl fest 2009 here. Great post!