Thursday, August 13, 2009

Scotty's senior pics

So, I was given the opprotunity to take my cousin's senior pictures yesterday. It was so much fun and he was a great sport, letting me pose him and take some real close up pictures. I know I posted a lot of pictures with this blog, but there were so many good ones that it was hard for me to choose which ones to show all of you. I can't imagine how hard it will be for my aunt, uncle, and cousin to decide which pictures to put in frames and which one for the yearbook!!! I am so greatful that they let me do his pictures, and I will soon be doing his friend's pictures as well and then pictures of my cousin, Sarah, and her horse. It is so fun:)!!


























4 comments:

Amy said...

You did a great job, Ris!! Tessa, my cousin, wants hers done also. You are going to be busy. Call me and we'll schedule it before you go back to your real job. :o)

Kimberly said...

Those look great Marisa! Scotty looks so cute w/ his hair cut short. :)

lindzabenz said...

You did awesome Marisa!! :) Looks like you have some more jobs coming up. That is great! We need to shoot together soon! I might be coming back down for some other familys..I'll keep you posted. You're doing well with lightroom.

Leah said...

Ris, these are great! Good job...