Thursday, August 27, 2009

My BCF (Best Cousin Forever)

This picture was taken on Thanksgiving Day of 1990...so long ago. Every time I come across this picture it makes me smile so much. My cousin, Lindsey, and I were at our Grandma and Grandpa's house for the holiday. In fact, now that I think back on it, this may have been the last time my Dad's whole family got together for Thanksgiving!!! My Grandpa had recently purchased one of those chairs that is motorized to lift up and actually put you into a standing postition (or he may have "inherited" it from my great grandpa...I don't know). We were obviously having a great time playing with the chair...we are laughing SO hard!!! Lindsey and I sure do have some great memories together and I feel like this picture captures that in the best possible way...don't get me wrong, we had our fair share of fights, but my memories with her are the ones that dominate my childhood. Thanks Linds...us Hussey girls sure do know how to have a good time:)!!!

And....by the way.... for those of you who are wondering...yes, that is a banana clip in Lindsey's hand, and yes, I have hammer pants on with a totally awesome vest to match!!! Total 90's!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This made me laugh SO HARD! I love this! When you brought up our fight, the one that stands out is in the brown house when you took off mad and ran through someones yard! Kora went after you and Kimberly stayed in to hold me back! Oh man..the days!!! You are right those..all the good times totally our numbered the fights. I love that we had imaginations!! KLSY-Lights out love songs! Hussey Health clini-Mae Hyde (decessed) Hussey-Hot tub. HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA. Love our memoris You totally my BCF!

Lindsey said...

Oh, and please excuse my horrible typing, Im tired and just read back and realized all my typos! Oopss!