Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Cruisin'

My niece, Natalya, recently turned 5 on July 23rd. For months, she has been telling everyone that she wants the Barbie Mustang. Sure enough, on her birthday there was the mustang waiting for her. She was so excited and told me "all my friends are going to be jealous because I have a car and they have to ride their bikes!!" So cute...

Here is a picture of Nats and Uncle Richie...who she absolutely adores!! Cruisin' around...she told me that "red means you go backward, yellow means that you go slow, and green means that you go really, really fast. I don't like to go really, really fast because I get scared." It was so funny. She thinks she is such an adult now:).



This one cracked me up!! It is like she is crossing the finish line...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

those pics are so cute. I love what you did with the color in the first two. Nats is adorable and I love that she loves her Uncle Richie so much. too cute

Kora said...

These pics are hilarious! Nats is so cute!