Thursday, October 6, 2011

Seriously...

...how cute are these kids?!?!?! Granted I may be a little bias, due to the fact that one is my son and the others are my nieces and nephew:), but I really feel like this is a good looking bunch of kids. These two are only six months apart and it is so cute to watch them interact. Griffin is such a little lover and always gets so excited to see Abby...it is so cute. Side note: Please check out Griffin's eye lashes. Why do boys always get so lucky????

I know Amy already posted some of the pictures she took this day, but I still wanted to share a few of mine.






I have a feeling these two are going to be great friends. Don just sits and watches Griffin when we are with them. Almost like he is trying to memorize everything he does...just learning the ropes.


...and one shot of my little family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures at the lakehouse...That was such a fun day...I need to order copies of all of the photos....Love, Mom