Monday, September 26, 2011

First Tooth!!!

That's right...my baby got his first tooth!!! You can't see it in this picture and I have not been able to get a good shot of it yet, but as soon as I do, I will post it. We were on our way up to Woodinville for Kimberly's baby shower for Ty and Don was fussing a little in the backseat. I got back there with him, hoping that he would fall asleep, which he didn't do. :) However, he did start smiling and chewing on my knuckle and that is when I realized that my baby was a big boy with a tooth!!! I have heard horror stories about how much babies will cry and fuss when they are teething, but I guess we got pretty lucky because you never would have known that this kid was cutting a tooth. I have to admit, while I was excited because this is the first step of a new phase with our little man, I was also a little sad because it means that he is growing out of the infant stage and becoming a little boy.

Richie and I have been loving every moment with our little man. We both agree that being a parent is the most fun, rewarding thing that either of us has ever done, but I just wish we could freeze time. It all seems to be going so fast!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy...I love him...Grammy!